A simplistic breakdown of the #leadership lessons I learned as a Marine:
1. Screen for strength of character
2. Be chrystal clear in communicating expectations
3. Give trust and empower your people to execute according to
your clearly communicated expectations
4. GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY AND LET YOUR PEOPLE GET THINGS DONE! (who are leaders themselves)
5. Review lessons learned
6. Give them all the credit for the success they create
I was no Chesty Puller. I was a Marine officer who was surrounded by great Marines, who were great #leaders.
Share Your Thoughts!
I encourage and look forward to your thoughts and feedback on my blog posts. Please feel free to take the time to share your comments on the posts that interest you.
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Christopher Waters and Agoge Leadership Development LLC and its licencors.